Friday, April 08, 2005

...said Tom swiftly

  • "Here's the real male goose," said Tom, producing the propaganda.
  • "I manufacture tabletops," said Tom counterproductively.
  • "I need a place to put my painting," said Tom easily.
  • "For such a skinny monarch, he sure makes a lot of noise," said Tom, thinking aloud.
  • "Why, 'e urinated on me cabin, guv'nuh!" said Tom epistemologically.
  • "I like hanging around other men," said Tom cogently.
  • "There's a trumpet stuck in my butt," said Tom astutely.
  • "I'm just as holy as the Pope," said Tom copiously.
  • "I like hot dogs," said Tom frankly.
  • "I just ate a bucket full of tacks," said Tom tactfully. (thank you, Michael, for that contribution)
  • "I think that mangy dog tricked me," Tom concurred.
  • "I'm gonna trick that mangy dog into making a deal with that giant magical tree creature," said Tom concurrently.
  • "The new pope should be a woman named Catherine," Tom pontificated.

Send us new Tom Swifties! We will post those that are worthy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.